Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About Our Loan
ACOM offers Low Interest Personal Loans.
Click here for more details.
Click here for a more detailed list
Filipino: 21 to 65 yrs. old
Employed: Working tenure for at least 3 months.
Salary Range: ₱10,000 per month (Metro Manila), ₱7,000 per month (Provinces)
Contact: Has an existing company landline phone & personal mobile
(COMPLETE these 3: 1 Valid Govt. ID, Proof of Employment and Proof of TIN)
1 VALID GOVT. ID that contains present address
TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID (Unified Multipurpose ID) Passport, Driver’s License, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, PRC or NBI Clearance
- If the present address is not indicated, provide Barangay Clearance or utility bill under your name. * In case the utility bill isn’t under your name, provide an authorization letter from the owner of the bill.
PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT
Orig. Certificate of Employment issued within 2 months OR Company ID
- Payslips as far as Feb 16-29 to Mar 1-15 will be honored IF your company can’t provide recent payslips
- Income lower than P10K (Metro Manila)/ P7K (Province) due to the pandemic will require most recent (2) TWO payslips and Feb 16-29 to Mar 1-15 payslips
- If working under agency, provide Original Certificate of Employment or Employee ID issued by the Agency.
2 recent original Payslips TIN (Number)
PROOF OF TIN
Choose any of the following documents that shows TIN
You can claim money at LBC branch without registering your bank account.
No need to bother any specific person or property for repayment.
- Can be used consecutively with just one contract.
- Depending on your evaluation the additional borrowings are possible during the repayment period within the credit limit.
- Depending on your evaluation the loan amount (credit limit) will increase.
Up to PHP500,000 * However, the amount that you can borrow varies depending on the results of the examination.
Interest rate per month is diminishing from 4.563% – 3.315% if you pay early after the release of your SOA.
or at least the minimum of 8% of Outstanding Principal Balance
(No more processing fee for repeat borrowers)
Processing fee PHP1,000 and Lending fee PHP500
No more processing fee for repeat borrowers and a Lending Fee of PHP500 for the REVOMAX Loan
Loan process is within the day at its shortest but it still depends on the evaluation.
Once approved, you will receive a confirmation via SMS.
Receiving & Payment
You can get it thru our receiving channels below:
・Personal Bank Account via Dragonpay
You will receive an SMS from LBC and Dragonpay when your funds are already available. Best time to check is at 6pm onwards.
You can pay thru our repayment channels below:
・EC Pay (7-eleven)
You can repay at EC pay (7-eleven) or Bayad Center. You need to fill in your membership number which starts with “0001”
(000 must be input/total 11 digits),
Mobile Phone No. which is the same one you input during the application sheet contracting, but kindly do double check it in advance. Put the Exact amount and the Biller which is ACOM Consumer Finance Corporation.
You will receive a confirmation via SMS once payment has been processed.
The best time to make a payment is once you received your SOA that will be sent to you 14 days before your due date via postal mail or email (Interest rate will vary from 3.315%-4.563% depending on how early you pay after the release of your SOA) because if you pay more than 15 days, your DUE DATE WILL NOT BE UPDATED
P500.00 will be charged monthly per delayed payment
Lower Interest Amount and Eligibility for a Higher Credit Limit without the need for additional documents.
・ACOM is one of the Leading Personal Loan Company in Japan.
・Our Best Product Offered:
REVOMAX Loan – Flexible payment term, increasing loan capacity and can be used consecutively within 1 contract.
・No need to have a Co-maker and Collateral
・Fast Cash: Get loan approval within the day at its shortest.
・Easy Monthly Repayment: Pay any time until due date and any amount over required payment.
・Our interest amount is calculated based on the number of days borrowed and outstanding balance